Bumpy, textured skin? This milky, body serum exfoliates dead skin and clogged pores for soft touch skin It addresses visible roughness, dry patches,bumps, scales, dullness, strawberry skin, and flakiness. Slather has a no smell. This moisturizing body serum helps exfoliate rough, dry patches with retinol and AHAs. Topicals’ retinol, usually reserved for the face, is powerful yet gentle and addresses the look of body texture conditions including keratosis pilaris(KP), hyperpigmentation, roughness, bumps, clogged pores, and flakiness for soft-touch skin.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
- Encapsulated All-Trans-Retinol: Highly advanced, potent-yet-gentle retinol that exfoliates and visibly retexturizes and tones.
- Urea: Hydrates and exfoliates, reducing the look of dead skin buildup without irritation.
- Lactic and Glycolic Acid: AHAs that help exfoliate dead surface skin cells for softer skin texture.
How To Use:
- Slather is intended to be really fluid, with a lot of slip, not like a traditional body lotion
- For the optimal experience, please be gentle when squeezing the product out of the tube. One squirt covers half your body
- Apply to areas of concern, massaging into skin.
- Use 2-3 times per week or more often if desired.