For the safety of our customers, and in line with our banks security requirements, we may ask for a copy of a valid ID and the front side of your credit card. This may be at the time of delivery, or at the time of order processing. We accept the following as a form of valid ID:
• Emirates ID
• Passport copy
Failure to provide these documents upon request may lead to cancellation of the order and payment of the related charges. All information is collected lawfully and in accordance with prevailing Data Protection Laws.
To help us achieve our goal of providing the highest quality products and services, we use information from our interactions with you and other customers, as well as from other parties. Because we respect your privacy, we have implemented procedures to ensure that your personal information is handled in a safe, secure, and responsible manner.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- To complete your purchase transactions
- To provide the services you request
- To send you our catalogs and other offerings by mail
- To identify your product and service preferences, so we can notify you of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you.
- To notify you of product recalls or provide other information concerning products you have purchased
- To improve our merchandise selections, customer service, and overall shopping experience
COOKIES, WEB BEACONS, AND HOW WE USE THEM
ONLINE ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
To make online shopping faster and easier, you may register on the Glamazle.com. As a registered customer, you only have to enter your shipping addresses and billing information once; they will be securely stored with us for your future use. Using your name and a password of your choice, you may access your account online at any time to add, delete, or change information.