Topicals High Roller Ingrown Hair Tonic
A serum to soothe shaving irritation and prevent bumps from ingrown hairs on your face, armpit, or bikini area.
Size: 1.7 oz/ 50 mL
Razor bumps and irritation? This liquid cocktail is the sure bet to soothe shaving irritation and prevent bumps from ingrown hairs. Hygienic, easy-to-use, mess-free. The ultimate jackpot. High Roller has no smell. Safe for hyperpigmentation.
- Exfoliates, softens and sooths skin
- Helps prevent future and soothe existing ingrown hairs
- Works to reduce razor burn and discomfort
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark Spots, Redness, and Acne/Blemishes
- Salicylic Acid: Penetrates pores to clear bump-causing build up.
- Zinc PCA: Decreases inflammation and skin irritation.
- Glycolic Acid: Exfoliates to visibly refine uneven skin texture.
- Niacinamide: Antioxident that brightens the appearance of dark spots and supporst skin barrier.
High Roller Ingrown Tonic is formulated with salicylic acid, glycolic acid, and zinc PCA and soothes discomfort caused by ingrown hairs. Use on neck, under arms, or bikini area.
How To Use:
- Roll on to clean, dry, affected area.
- Use 2-3 times per week or as needed.
- Allow to dry fully before layering other products or wearing clothing.
- Sun alert: May cause sun sensitivity. Use sunscreen and limit sun exposure.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!