The Ordinary SUPERSIZE Salicylic Acid 2% Masque
A mask formulated to target lackluster tone and textural irregularities.
Salicylic Acid 2% Masque is formulated to target lackluster tone and textural irregularities. The formula, infused with charcoal and clays, aims to enhance the appearance of smoothness and clarity, leaving the skin feeling refreshed. The structure of salicylic acid facilitates its lipophilicity and miscibility with the lipids located on the surface of the skin.
It is a suitable ingredient for targeting the removal of dead skin cells on the surface of oily and blemish-prone skin, with the purpose of revealing more radiant skin beneath. Charcoal and clays are ingredients renowned for their deep cleansing abilities due to their porosity and large surface area available for adsorption. They aid the removal of facial impurities that would otherwise remain on the skin surface and clog pores. In comparison to Salicylic Acid 2% Solution, Salicylic Acid 2% Masque is a rinse-off formula. Leave on for no longer than 10 minutes in order to maximize the exfoliating benefits.
How To Use:
- Use once or twice a week on thoroughly clean, dry skin. Do not use on wet skin.
- Apply evenly across face using fingertips, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave on for no more than 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Do not use on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin.
- Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes both during application and rinse off.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised: Apply the product as directed to a small area once a day for three days to test if you are sensitive to this product. If you develop severe irritation, hives, swelling of eyes and mouth, blistering, or difficulty breathing, rinse off, cease use and consult a physician right away. Keep out of reach of children.