Exfoliate and nourish your body in one simple step with Frank Body’s Smoothing AHA Body Lotion. Powered by AHA’s, the body cream provides a gentle chemical exfoliation, working to buff away dead skin cells for a smoother and softer appearance. A blend of exfoliating lactic and glycolic acids infused the formula, while emu bush, quandong and kakdu plum extracts target dry, flakey patches to promote brighter and more evenly-toned skin. Together with hydrating macadamia seed oil and vitamin-rich mango seed butter, the body lotion helps to leave skin with long-lasting softness.
- Lactic & Glycolic acids: Two types of gentle chemical exfoliants that gobble up the top layer of dead cells to reveal clearer, more plump skin. Like two peas in a pod, these alpha hydroxy acids (aka, AHAs) work better together to exfoliate, hydrate, and help firm.
- Emu Bush, Quandong & Kakadu Plum Extract: Hard to pronounce, easy to use. This A-beauty lineup of skin-brightening ingredients works to gently yet effectively gobble up dry, flakey bits. Just like AHAs, they exfoliate top layers of dead cells to reveal glowing, more even skin.
- Mango Seed Butter: Good in smoothies, good on your skin. This rich moisturiser can help soothe dry, irritated skin. It’s packed with vitamin C to get skin glowing and vitamin A to help even complexion, even on your body.
- Macadamia Seed Oil: A little goes a long way. A rich, non-greasy oil that keeps skin hydrated long after use.
How To Use:
- Start with clean, dry skin.
- Squeeze into hands, then rub all over. Or, use as a spot treatment on rough spots like elbows, knees, toes or arms.
- Rub in until fully absorbed.
- Use every 2-3 days in the PM, when you’re not scrubbing.
Tip: Use a few days before fake tanning to get rid of streaky bits and create a smooth base.