Frank Body’s In-Shower Moisturiser is a skin-loving lotion of natural moisturisers like shea butter and grapeseed oil to soften and condition skin for that baby-soft touch. In the warm steam of the shower, the moisturiser melts, enriching skin with natural ingredients rich in fatty acids. Also packed with antioxidants like green tea and vitamin E, plus a hydrating dose of aloe, the lotion leaves your skin smooth, supple and never sticky.
- Shea Butter: A spread for skin, not toast. Shea butter contains lots of fatty acids and vitamins to help soften and moisturise your skin, even in the shower.
- Vitamin E: Promotes the long term health of your skin by blocking the effects of free-radicals, those nasty things that cause ageing.
- Green Tea Extract: Greener pastures for your skin. Not just a yummy hot drink, green tea extract is a rich source of antioxidants and can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Aloe Leaf: This green moisturiser is a natural healer. It soothes irritated skin and helps reduce redness.
- Grapseed Oil: In case of dullness, dryness, or Mondays. This oil brightens skin and smooths over scars. Result: soft, moisturised skin that will be the pick of every bunch.
How To Use:
- Apply to wet skin after washing.
- Rinse away and pat dry.
- No need to follow with a body moisturiser.