A hydrating, lightweight and long-lasting color corrector in 5 shades to camouflage discoloration, dullness and redness. Master the color-correcting techniques you’ve seen all over your social feed and camouflage discoloration with these lightweight color correctors. Available in 5 shades, each complementary color helps to cover dullness, red tones, blemishes, dark spots, under eye circles, and other discoloration for a range of skin tones. The long-lasting, lightweight formula layers flawlessly under foundations and concealers without caking or creasing and has a full-coverage, satin finish.
Why you'll love it:
- Hydrating and lightweight color corrective makeup that layers well underneath foundations and concealers
- Available in a wide range of shades for all color-correcting needs and skin tones
- Long-lasting and crease-resistant
- Full coverage with a satin finish
- Infused with hyaluronic acid
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Rose Flower Water
- Yellow Color Corrector: Camouflages dullness in fair-to-medium skin tones.
- Green Color Corrector: Covers redness, blemishes, and rosy cheeks in all skin tones.
- Peach Color Corrector: Camouflages spots and darkness found under the eyes in fair to medium skin tones.
- Orange Color Corrector: Camouflages spots and darkness found under the eyes in tan to rich skin tones.
- Blue Color Corrector: Mixes with your foundation and concealer to offset overly warm tones.
Great for: Oily, Normal, Dry and Combination Skin Types
How To Use:
- Dab color corrector on the area of discoloration and gently blend out using fingers, sponge or brush.
- Allow to dry, then follow up with Camo Concealer
- For BLUE color corrector specifically, mix a few dabs of color corrector into foundation or concealer and apply as usual.