This gel-like serum is formulated with tranexamic acid, azelaic acid, and niacinamide and reduces the look of stubborn marks, scars, dark patches, discoloration, and uneven skin tone.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark Spots, Uneven Texture, and Acne and Blemishes
- Tranexamic Acid: Helps reduce the look of dark patches and post-blemish marks.
- Niacinamide: Reduces the look of discoloration and uneven skin tone.
- Azelaic Acid: Visibly brightens the skin tone, improves the evenness of skin texture, reduces the look of blemishes, and offers antioxidant support.
How To Use:
- Apply a thin, even layer onto cleansed, dry skin before moisturizing.
- Gently massage into skin until serum has been absorbed.
- To start, use once weekly; then, use up to two to three times a week.
- Use sun protection during the day and moisturize well when using.
- Faded should be used before moisturizer and after toner.