If your tresses have taken on more than they can handle – whether they’ve been ravaged by heat or chemical treatments – then allow us to introduce you to THE INKEY LIST’s PCA Bond Repair Hair Treatment: a lightweight spray that actually helps to rebuild and strengthen damaged strands.
On a mission to promote healthier-looking, smooth lengths, this nourishing blend harnesses an impressive medley of forward-thinking ingredients to reduce frizz and split ends. At the heart of the formula is 10% Granrepair Powerbond – a clinically proven compound that strengthens from within the hair shaft, repairing hydrogen and ionic bonds whilst also protecting existing disulphide bonds from damage. It doesn’t end here, it’s also infused with 0.2% Aquarich to boost glossiness and prevent split ends; 2% crodasone to help protect hair from thermal damage; 0.2% heliogenol to fend against damage from free radicals (pollution isn’t a friend to our hair!); and 2% betaine to condition and soften your strands.
- Activate pump by pressing sprayer 2-3 times before your first use.
- Shake well before use.
- Spray on towel-dried damp hair, covering all of your hair (excluding your scalp), focusing particularly on more damaged areas.
- As a guide, we’d suggest spritzing 4-6 sprays through short, fine hair and 6-10 sprays for longer, thicker hair.
After using PCA Bond Repair Hair Treatment (immediately and after a few weeks) people will notice these benefits:
- Hair looks healthier, less damaged, less split ends and less prone to breakage
- Hair feels softer, smoother, less frizzy and easier to comb through
- Hair becomes stronger, with improved shine and bounce
PCA Bond Repair Hair Treatment targets ALL hair bonds and can be used across ALL hair types and textures.