Mask treatments made from fresh fruits and botanicals have been beloved in Japan for generations. These intensive masks were tailored to the needs of the skin, with the most nourishing created for the delicate skin of the lips. This timeless practice inspired The Kissu Lip Mask, which harnesses soothing Japanese peach extract, moisture-sealing squalane, and nourishing Japanese camellia oil to soften and restore lips to full lushness.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Dullness and Uneven Texture
- Japanese Peach Extract: Helps to repair damaged lips, revitalize, and calm irritation.
- Three Rose Extract: Protects from dryness and visibly smoothens for healthier lips.
- Japanese Camellia Oil (Tsubaki): Seals in moisture and nurtures with of vitamins A, B, D, and E and nourishing omegas 3, 6, and 9—this featherweight botanical oil is richer in oleic acid than olive oil.
How To Use:
- Massage a generous, even layer onto clean, dry lips and leave on. Don’t rinse off.
- Can be used any time, but right before bed is ideal.
- For best results use for at least one week.