A rinse-off, professional-strength AHA/BHA peel that dramatically and visibly brightens skin, refines texture, smooths the look of wrinkles, and unclogs pores in just 10 minutes.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Pores, and Acne and Blemishes
Formulation: Lightweight Gel
- AHA Blend (Glycolic, Lactic, Mandelic, Tartaric, and Malic Acids) 25%: Exfoliates built-up dead skin to visibly reduce rough, crepey texture and wrinkles.
- Salicylic Acid (BHA) 2%: Penetrates pores to minimize blemish-causing buildup and shed dead skin.
- Butterfly Pea Flower: Visibly calms redness and soothes uncomfortable skin.
This 27 percent multi-acid peel gently exfoliates the top of skin and inside pores to fight blemish-causing congestion and refine the look of rough, uneven texture. Featuring an optimal pH level of 3.5 to 3.9, the professional-strength formula visibly resurfaces skin, improving the look of wrinkles and sun damage.
How To Use:
- Apply a generous amount to clean, dry skin once a week, avoiding your immediate eye area and lips.
- Leave on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Pat dry.
- Do not use other exfoliants while using this peel.
- Do not use more than once per week.
- Slight tingling may occur. If this happens, it should subside. If it does not subside or if it intensifies, immediately rinse with warm water.
- Do not use on compromised, sensitized skin.
- This product contains alpha hydroxy acids, which may make your skin more sensitive to the sun, increasing the possibility of a sunburn.
- Always apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater every day.
- When outdoors, wear protective clothing whenever possible, seek shade, and avoid prolonged sun exposure.