One of our best selling paper lashes!
Beautiful peacock feather paper lashes! The perfect pair if you have never tried our paper lashes before as they are very easy to apply and allow you to play around creating a subtle or more dramatic look. Check out our tutorial on our homepage to see how to apply!
As seen in the Hollywood hit 'The Hunger Games' worn by Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen! Also worn by Rihanna! The perfect accessory to add to you Hunger Games cosplay or fancy dress as these are the exact lashes worn by Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen!
Why not check out our Deer and Butterfly lashes or our Bird paper lashes worn by Elizabeth Banks as Effie Trinket in the Hunger Games!
About: PAPERSELF are the world leaders and inventors of the paper lash. Our lashes are the first of their kind and feature beautifully intricate designs letting you adorn your eyes with gorgeous storytelling lashes! Designed to be cut, each lash can be cut into smaller pieces to make multiple unique looks! Made from extremely light special paper material so virtually weightless to wear!
How To Use:
- Gently remove lashes using your finger or tweezers. Shape the lash band to give it a curve. Lashes can be applied in full or cut into mini lashes to accentuate the outer corners of the eye.
- Apply a thin layer of glue along the lash band and wait a few seconds for the glue to become tacky.
- Place lashes slightly above the natural lash line. If using the full lash apply from inner to the outer corners of the eye. If using the mini lash, apply onto the outer corners to accentuate your eyes!
- Gently press down to set.
- To remove, gently peel off. Glue is not included.