PAPERSELF Deer and Butterfly paper lashes are very easy to apply for a pretty soft look with dainty butterflies on your eyes for the ultimate boho festival party makeup look!
Our Deer and Butterfly lashes are a celebrity favourite! Worn by Anne Hathaway on the red carpet and Elizabeth Banks as Effie Trinket in the Hollywood hit 'The Hunger Games'!
The perfect accessory to add to you Hunger Games cosplay or fancy dress as these are the exact lashes worn by Effie Trinket!
Why not check out our Birds lashes also worn by Effie or our Peacock paper lashes worn by Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen!
PAPERSELF are the world leaders and inventors of the paper lash.
Our lashes are the first of their kind and feature beautifully intricate designs letting you adorn your eyes with gorgeous storytelling lashes!
Designed to be cut, each lash can be cut into smaller pieces to make multiple unique looks!
Made from extremely light special paper material so virtually weightless to wear!
Glue is not included.
How To Use:
- Gently remove lashes using your finger or tweezers. Shape the lash band to give it a curve. Lashes can be applied in full or cut into mini lashes to accentuate the outer corners of the eye.
- Apply a thin layer of glue along the lash band and wait a few seconds for the glue to become tacky.
- Place lashes slightly above the natural lash line. If using the full lash apply from inner to the outer corners of the eye. If using the mini lash, apply onto the outer corners to accentuate your eyes!
- Gently press down to set.
- To remove, gently peel off.