Take back control of your liner with the Gel Eyeliner Pot. Highly pigmented gel eyeliner applies smoothly and easily to create a sharp wing, graphic liner, or hey, if you still mess up your liner, you can smudge it out and call it a smoky eye. Best of all, once you perfect your look, no need to reapply because this long-lasting eyeliner formula isn’t going anywhere. So stop with the winged liner pep talks before using liquid liner, because you got this.
- Highly Pigmented Gel Formula
- Smudge-Proof & Water-Resistant
- Long Lasting Wear
How To Use:
- Dip Angled Liner Brush (GPB208) into the liner, picking up a small amount of product.
- Starting from the middle of your eyelid, create a line extending towards your outer corner by following along your lash line.
- Go back to the inner corner with the product left on your brush and begin lining to connect back to the middle.
- Build up the liner to your desired shape and thickness.
- To create a wing, start at the outer corner and extend the line towards the eyebrow, to the length you want your wing.
- Create another line from your lash line to the tip of the wing, making a triangle shape.
- Fill in the triangle.