What it is: A skin-perfecting trio of Glow Recipe’s bestsellers for the ultimate hydrated, bouncy-looking, and visibly glowing skin.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness, and Uneven Texture
- Watermelon: This amino acid and vitamin-rich fruit in this Korean face mist provides exceptional hydration while fighting off free radicals to visibly prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
- Banana: Rich in magnesium and potassium to help restore skin’s hydration.
- AHA: A blend of lactic acid (derived from plants) and glycolic acid that gently exfoliates and hydrates to reveal smoother, brighter skin over time by removing dead surface skin cells.
This Set Contains:
- 0.67 oz/ 20 mL Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask Mini
- 0.84 oz/ 25 mL Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream Mini
- 2.5 oz/ 75 mL Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist
Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask:
To use as a sleeping mask:
-Use two scoops or a generous layer on skin as the final step of the evening routine.
-For drier skin types, layer an additional dime-size amount onto the skin.
-Be sure to gently pat, not rub, mask into skin until absorbed and wash thoroughly in the morning.
-This mask is gentle enough to be used nightly.
-To use as a wash-off mask (ideal for sensitive or stressed skin), use the spatula to scoop the face mask and spread a thick layer gently across the face from forehead to chin.
-Rinse with lukewarm water after 10 minutes.
Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream:
-After serum, smooth a dime-size amount onto clean skin morning and night.
-Gently pat into skin until fully absorbed.
Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist:
-Shake before use for optimal results.
-This bi-phase mist separates into two layers that need to be fully incorporated for its visible glow-boosting effects to fully shine.
-Once all of the natural skincare ingredients mix, they work together to hydrate, visibly soften, and give skin the look of glowing radiance throughout the day.
-To use as a hydrating glow mist, firmly press nozzle and mist two to three times across the face from eight to 10 inches away.
-Hold closer to face for maximum dewy appearance.
-Use throughout the day.
-If you have oily/combination skin, spray it once every few hours to refresh skin.
-If your skin is on the drier side, just hold it closer to your face and apply two spritzes every two hours to maintain hydration.
-To refresh skin and set makeup, firmly press the nozzle and mist two to three times From eight to 10 inches away.
-Due to the highly natural makeup of the Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask formula, some separation may occur.
-Mix the formula vigorously with the included spoon for a full minute to allow the formula time to fully re-incorporate.
-Afterwards, your mask should have a gelatinous, gel-like texture.