First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub with 10% AHA
A body scrub that exfoliates to reveal healthier-looking skin.
Size: 8 oz/ 226 g
Keratosis Pilaris (KP) is a common skin condition that causes dry, rough patches and tiny bumps. First Aid Beauty's fast-acting KP body scrub reveals healthier-looking skin with Glycolic and Lactic Acids at a combined level of 10% to help loosen skin’s top layer while also decongesting pores with pumice buffing beads, delivering the benefits of a chemical peel and micro-dermabrasion treatment in one.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, and Combination
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Pores, and Dullness and Uneven Texture
- Pumice Buffing Beads: Exfoliate particles to remove dead cells.
- Glycolic and Lactic Acids: Exfoliate to help skin appear bright.
- Bisabolol: Soothes skin.
How To Use:
- Use one to two times a week as tolerated.
- Apply onto wet skin and gently massage with fingertips onto problem areas.
- Rinse and pat dry.
- Follow with moisturizer.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water.
- If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Not intended for facial use.
- Use only as directed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Anyone can use this product. A patch test is recommended for those with sensitive skin.
- This product contains glycolic and lactic acids that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!