Treatment foot cream enriched with avocado oil contains vitamins A, D and E – essential for increasing the moisture level, rejuvenation of cells and healing of the skin. Contains shea butter and beeswax, which nourish and protect the skin by enveloping it in a protective elastic layer. Horse chestnut and caffeine improve blood circulation, detoxify and reduce feet swelling. Balances the PH level of the skin and neutralizes odors. The cream is easily absorbed and provides immediate relief. Effective in soothing and calming irritation and redness, gives a feeling of freshness over a long period of time.
An active ingredient – Caffeine, a known anti-oxidant and a natural source of vitamin B3, stimulates blood flow and helps in reducing swelling, which in turn not only reduces pain associated with swollen feet but also removes excessive pressure on the skin and aids in the healing process.
- Caffeine: Natural antioxidant Improves blood circulation and fights feet swelling
- Shea Butter: Nurishes and Protects.
- Horse Chestnut: Rich in vitamin K -strengthens blood vessels, Improves circulations, Reduces feet swelling
- Beeswax: Soothes and protects, Elactic protective layer for the skin
How To Use:
- Apply to clean, dry feet, rub in well concentrating on problem areas.
- In extreme cases of dryness and cracked skin advised to use twice a day.
- For best results, wash feet with Clearance Treatment Soap before applying the cream.