Facial cleansers are designed to remove dirt, oil, pollution, daily sunscreen and makeup, but it’s important to choose a formula that addresses the needs of specific skin types without disrupting the skin’s natural barrier. Those with dry skin can enjoy the benefits of both a cream cleanser that hydrates and foaming formula that provides a refreshing skin feel—without having to choose between the two.
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser begins as a cream before transforming to a soft foam when you begin to lather it on the skin with water, and effectively removes dirt and makeup without stripping the skin’s natural moisture or leaving it feeling tight and dry. This gentle, fragrance-free formula features three essential ceramides, amino acids and hyaluronic acid, which work together to help maintain the skin barrier and lock in moisture.
- Amino acid-based surfactant: This mild cleansing ingredient transforms the cream face wash into a delicate foam that gently yet effectively removes dirt, oil and makeup
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain skin’s natural moisture
- Amino acids: Help support skin's Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF), known to attract and retain moisture.
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients over time
- Suitable for normal-to-dry skin, sensitive skin and contact lens wearers
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, allergy-tested and pH balanced
- Developed with dermatologists
HOW TO USE
- Wet skin with lukewarm water
- Massage cleanser into skin in a gentle, circular motion
- Rinse well
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water