Bar soap is a convenient option for those who prefer a cleanser that can be used on both the face and body. However, some soaps are not appropriate cleansers for oily skin, because harsh detergents can cause irritation or trigger more oil production. This is why it’s important to choose a formula designed with this skin type in mind, such as a non-comedogenic, soap-free foam cleanser for oily skin.
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Foaming Cleanser Bar is an effective cleanser for normal to oily skin on the face and body that thoroughly removes dirt and excess oil. With kaolin clay, niacinamide, hyaluronic acid and three essential ceramides, this gentle daily cleansing bar absorbs excess oil, provides the skin with essential moisture that won’t clog pores and helps maintain the skin’s protective barrier. Soap-free, fragrance-free, paraben-free and non-drying, it offers the benefits of a non-comedogenic foam cleanser for oily skin in an easy-to-use bar form—and leaves skin feeling fresh and clean, not tight or dry.
- Suitable for normal to oily skin
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Kaolin clay: Helps absorb excess oil
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps soothe the skin
HOW TO USE
- Wet skin with lukewarm water
- Massage cleanser into skin in a gentle, circular motion
- Rinse well
- Avoid direct contact with eyes