A hydrating face lotion is a key morning skincare step—and a moisturizer with SPF is critical for helping to protect the skin from damaging UV rays. For hydration and skin-barrier replenishment that helps the skin hold on to moisture, look for ingredients like hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and ceramides and a non-comedogenic moisturizer like CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 30 won’t clog pores or cause acne flare-ups.
CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizer is a morning skincare multitasker. Featuring three essential ceramides, hydrating hyaluronic acid and soothing niacinamide, this face lotion uses patented MVE Delivery Technology to supply much-needed moisture and nourishment throughout the day. Offering Broad Spectrum sunscreen, this moisturizer with SPF 30 features InVisibleZinc™ Technology (microfine zinc oxide) that spreads easily and evenly while leaving a residue-free clear finish. And because this non-comedogenic moisturizer formula won’t clog pores, it’s ideal for all skin types.
- Provides Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen with InVisibleZinc™ Technology
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all day hydration
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps the skin barrier and calms the skin
- Non-comedogenic, allergy tested, oil-free and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
HOW TO USE
- Unlock the pump for first time use by twisting it to the left and pressing down several times until the product comes out. Note: You may actually have to press down on the pump as many as 10-20 times to initially begin dispensing lotion.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses