Lets start with what is Fleek — means that something is on point, a word well known to makeup-lovers — is when eyebrows are perfectly groomed, filled, and shaped. In essence “brows on point" and "brows on fleek" are the same thing. Remember Eyebrows help shape, define and give your face character. Keep into consideration your eyebrows are sisters not twins; one may need a little more attention than the other.
Filling in your eyebrows and shaping them can be quite difficult if you are a beginner, but Eyebrows on Fleek" has grown to become a makeup phenomenon. Here are some easy steps to follow and below some amazing products to help.
- Shape your brows - What you want to do is look at your brows closely and observe where your arch and tail is, and pluck away the excess hairs. Use a brush or a pencil to see where your eyebrows should start and end, and where the arch should go. Different eyebrow shapes can do different things to your face.
- Find the right color - Pick an eyebrow pencil that suits your skin color which is a shade close to that of your brows. Personally I always prefer a shade lighter so I can build on the color if needed.
- Outline your brows - Brush out your eyebrows with an eyebrow brush to create an outline to your desired shape. The Shape of your brows can depend on your face structure but here is a quick tip – take a pencil or brush and Line it up from the corner of your eye to the edge of your nose. The place where the instrument overlaps your brow is where it should begin. Mark the spot by making a dot there with a pencil. Then for the arch look straight in a mirror and The peak of your brow should fall near the outer side of your pupil and Lastly, the end of your brow should come to a point on the outer corner of your eye at a slight angle
- Fill in the brow – now that you have determined the shape you need to fill in the sparce areas of your brows. You should never fill them in one solid color, Start off light and gradually darken all the way to the tail ends of your brows.
- Clean up with concealer - Using a concealer that is a shade lighter than your skin tone, outline your eyebrows and blend the concealer out with a small brush. You can add more concealer bit by bit as you go along.
My recommended products would have to be from Anastasia Beverly Hills since she is the queen of eyebrow, Browfood has some good range from Eyebrow enhancers to brow fillers to the best Gel Fix. A few celebrities to follow for the #EyebrowGameStrong Camilla Belle, Rita Ora, Shay Mitchell, Cara Delevingne and Lily Collins