Anastasia Beverly Hills Carli Bybel Palette is a limited-edition palette created in collaboration with iconic beauty influencer Carli Bybel. Featuring 14 of Carli’s can’t-live-without shades, this versatile collection lets you achieve everything from your go-to daytime makeup looks to shimmery nighttime smoky eyes. Get Carli’s favorites mattes and metallics in both warm and cool tones all in one beautiful palette.
- Boli (Metallic champagne)
- Bybel (Matte reddish-purple brown)
- Mandala (Metallic/Duo chrome light purple)
- Libra (Metallic goldish)
- Jode (Shimmer teal)
- OA (Duo chrome blue + purple)
- Boie (Matte ash brown)
- Bear (Matte beige)
- Moo (Metallic light gold)
- Chai (Matte light brown)
- Cindy (Matte bright orange pressed pigment)*
- Stev (Matte dark red)
- Aura (Metallic red pink shimmer)
- My Angels (Metallic gold)
HOW TO APPLY
- Little pressure is needed when picking up product onto your makeup brush.
- Apply light shades to highlight and accentuate features. Apply medium shades to contour and transition color for a blended finish. Apply deeper shades to define and line.
- The included double-ended eye makeup brush is compact and perfect for on-the-go application. Use the flat end to deposit color, highlight or pack shadow onto the lid. Use the fluffy end to diffuse and blend out eyeshadow.
- Each shade can be applied wet or dry to achieve endless looks transitioning from day to night.
- Apply ABH Eye Primer to help these highly pigmented shadows and pressed pigment adhere and stay in place, ensuring maximum color payoff and performance.
- Use a small dense makeup brush to deposit the eyeshadows and pressed pigments. Use a fluffy brush to blend.
- For a more intense color payoff, pair the metallic, shimmer and duo chrome shades with a setting spray.
- To create high-impact liner looks, use a liner brush to apply shades along the lash line.
- Apply any of the bright shades to the cheek area as a blush.
- Mix shades together to create your own custom colors.
- All shades can be applied to the face and body.
- Mist brush with a setting spray after picking up product for a more intense payoff.