Anastasia Beverly Hills Rose Metals Palette
Featuring rich mattes and high-reflect shimmers,Rose Metals Palette delivers 12 all-new shades dosed with ultra-glam nostalgia and iconoclast confidence.
With 12 creamy eyeshadows ranging from rich mattes through to high shimmer metallics, the Rose Metals Palette is the perfect make up wardrobe addition for anyone who favours luxe, glam-inspired looks.
Each shade in this chic palette, housed in stand-out silver with a full sized mirror (a palette essential as far as we're concerned, is made from high impact pigment. Think: soft, buildable colour that can deliver natural daytime or dramatic nighttime looks, whether you're an eyeshadow expert or a total novice. Our highlights? 'Royal', a sparkling burgundy lifted by pretty pink flecks; 'Noble', a matte plum that adds depth and shadow wherever you need it; and 'Heavenly', a platinum gold with a multi-dimensional mirror-like effect.
- ROSE QUARTZ– Metallic pink champagne with sparkling reflects
- ROYAL– Sparkling burgundy with pink reflects
- HAZE – Metallic silver gold with multi-dimensional reflects
- ROSE FIRE – Metallic fiery copper with multi-dimensional reflects
- SUNROSE – Matte peachy-brown with sparkling reflects
- NOVA – Metallic golden bronze with multi-dimensional reflects
- HEAVENLY – Metallic platinum gold with multi-dimensional reflects
- ELEMENT – Metallic rosy brown
- ASHES – Matte greyish-taupe with sparkling reflects
- DUNE – Matte rustic brown
- NOCTURNE – Metallic greystone with sparkling reflects
- NOBLE – Matte plum brown
How To Use:
- Use light pressure when picking up product with a brush or fingertip.
- Pair with Magic Touch Concealer to prime and create an even, smooth canvas.
- Use firm, dense brushes to deposit product and fluffy brushes to diffuse and blend.
- Apply light shades to accentuate and highlight features. Apply medium shades to contour and transition color for a seamless finish. Apply deeper shades to define and line.
- Use a natural fiber brush to apply metallic shades.
- Metallic shades can be applied with fingertips using gentle tapping motions.
- Apply matte shades first and then layer metallic shades to build dimension.
- Pair metallic shades with Dewy Set Setting Spray for a foiled effect or more intense finish