WHAT IT IS:
Our contouring products have always been a best-kept secret of beauty ins
iders. We’ve made it easy to put your best face forward with three shades that mimic perfect lighting:
• Contour: A darker shade that sculpts by creating shadows
• Highlight: A light shade that pulls features forward
• Bronze: A transition shade that eliminates harsh lines by blending the contour and highlight shades
The result? To-die-for features—from defined cheekbones to a perfected nose to a sculpted jawline.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT:
It’s a cult favorite—reimagined! We’ve heard time and again that pro artists can’t live without our palette of contour powders. Now there’s a new form to love—creamy sticks!
JUST THE FACTS:
•3 sticks to contour, bronze and highlight
•#SHAPEMATTERS insert with how-to’s for your face shape
HOW TO USE IT:
Use dry for buildable sculpting, or wet for a sheer contour.
FROM BASIC TO ADVANCED—AND EVERY CONTOUR IN BETWEEN!
Only have 60 seconds to contour? Follow these basic steps:
• Sides of nose
• Under cheekbones
• Above contour shade on cheekbones
• Bridge of nose
• Middle of forehead
• Under eyes
Want to take contouring to the next level?
• Use the #SHAPEMATTERS insert with how-to’s for five face shapes to customize your look.
Feel like trying something new?
• Go for clavicle highlighting! Apply the highlight shade right on top of your collarbone for a lifted, statuesque look—perfect for strapless or off-the-shoulder styles